When you’re looking for the appropriate strata coverage for your buildings, take a moment to secure an online strata insurance quote from Strata Insurance Solutions. We’ve simplified the process so that you can get the information you need to make a responsible decision within five to ten minutes. As you continue reading below, you’ll learn how our distinct approach to strata building insurance can help you.
How a Strata Insurance Quote in Brisbane Helps You
Any time you have a strata title, you need strata insurance. Your coverage needs may change over time, so as you’re searching, there are several ways that our online quote can help your business:
- Remain in compliance by avoiding any coverage lapses. We can work with you to create a custom quote specific to your building and needs closer the expiry of your policy, then make the switch when the policy expires. If your building is still under construction, then we can build your quote and schedule coverage to begin as soon as the project is complete.
- If are on the committee of a building under a strata title, you may know that different insurance companies and brokers offer coverage at different rates and pay a commission to strata managers. Strata Insurance Solutions uses a unique model that eliminates the strata manager and allows us to work directly with strata committees, meaning that we can reduce your premiums, through our lower fee for service structure, without reducing your coverage.
- This insurance is vital to protect your investment. Any time you’re renting a lot inside a building, there’s an added risk that the tenants may not care for the building as much as the owner does. When the building is under a strata title, it multiplies that risk, as there are more tenants and a higher risk that irresponsibility can cause damage.
Common Mistakes People Make When Seeking a Strata Building Insurance Quote
You’re taking the correct first step by seeking an online quote for your new strata insurance coverage. Many people are too busy to complete this process entirely, which causes several mistakes:
- Avoiding online quotes – Online quotes are an excellent way to get more information regarding your coverage needs. You can complete the relevant information forms in a matter of minutes to receive your customised quote, which helps you make a more informed decision.
- Not considering multiple providers – As we mentioned above, different insurers have different insurance rates. When we explain how we achieve lower rates for our clients, you don’t merely have to take our word for it. We invite you to consider quotes from several sources because we’re confident that you’ll find our policies provide the best value for your body corporate.
- Using a company with higher commission structures – Insurance companies and brokers may pay commissions to strata managers . By seeking a quote from us, you get to compare whether the commission structure is best in market. We’ve taken a different approach that allows us to work directly with the committees who need coverage and keep our costs low while increasing our level of service.
Why Trust a Strata Building Insurance Quote in Brisbane from Strata Insurance Solutions
For nearly a decade, Strata Insurance Solutions has been protecting clients across Australia from our office in Brisbane. Our online quote service has helped building owners as far afield as Sydney, Perth, and Darwin to find the coverage they need at rates they can afford. Contact us today or complete our online quote form to get started.
This information is of a general nature only and neither represents nor is intended to be personal advice on any particular matter. Shandit Pty Ltd T/as Strata Insurance Solutions strongly suggests that no person should act specifically on the basis of the information in this document, but should obtain appropriate professional advice based on their own personal circumstances. Shandit Pty Ltd T/As Strata Insurance Solutions is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 404246) of Insurance Advisernet Australia AFSL No 240549, ABN 15 003 886 687.