Strata Insurance Solutions is becoming well known in the industry for the innovative ways in which we help our clients save money on strata title insurance in Brisbane. If you sit on the committee of your Body Corporate or Owners Corporation, we can help you in the process of obtaining strata insurance. With our connections in the industry, including with some insurers who do not deal with the general public, we can find you the best value policies, while obtaining higher settlements should you need to make a claim.
Problems with Brisbane Strata Title Insurance for Which We Offer Solutions
Strata insurance is required for those who own a unit in a strata building, but not all strata title insurance is the same. Each company charges different premiums and deal with settlements uniquely. Here are a few problems with strata title insurance we can offer a solution to:
- We make the quote process as simple as possible. In as little as five minutes, you can submit for a free online quote and see what you can save. If you do not want to fill out the online form, you can contact us through email or by phone to get a quote.
- The savings can begin with that quote. We will refund 25% of our commission rebate directly back to the body corporate insurance premiums–a direct saving for your unit owners. This rebate instead of a payment of commission to your strata manager is an example of how we work for you and do not inflate your insurance premium to factor in a commission payment to your strata manager.
- We offer flexible payment options for your convenience. You can pay your strata insurance premiums in instalments, either half now and half in six months, quarterly, or monthly payments.
Tips Regarding Residential Strata Insurance in Brisbane
All too often, a building’s Body Corporate or Owner’s Corporation committee stick with their existing Strata insurance for their unit owners. When this happens, the unit owners are more likely to be overpaying on their premiums. Follow these tips to get the most out of your building’s strata title insurance needs:
- Always look for other options, and don’t hesitate to get a second quote. We work with ten body corporate insurance companies to offer our clients the most cost-effective solutions. We can only do that by looking at different insurance companies.
- If, after you get another quote, your strata manager offers a much lower second offer, you can be sure they could have offered the lower number before you took the proactive step to obtain alternative quotes yourself.
- Consider how many companies your strata manager has access to when they give you a premium increase. The more companies they can deal with, the better your rate will be.
Why Customers Should Use Strata Insurance Solutions for their Residential Title Insurance
Our customers choose us to help find the best strata title insurance because we make the process much simpler and more convenient than many other companies, and our innovative fee structure saves their unit owners on premiums. With many years of industry experience, we have made inroads and connections with a vast number of body corporate insurance companies to find you the best options. Our quick quotes and easy renewals make the whole process a snap. Contact us today to get your free quote and find out the Strata Insurance Solutions difference.
This information is of a general nature only and neither represents nor is intended to be personal advice on any particular matter. Shandit Pty Ltd T/as Strata Insurance Solutions strongly suggests that no person should act specifically on the basis of the information in this document, but should obtain appropriate professional advice based on their own personal circumstances. Shandit Pty Ltd T/As Strata Insurance Solutions is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 404246) of Insurance Advisernet Australia AFSL No 240549, ABN 15 003 886 687.