Purchase Custom Strata Insurance in Brisbane for Your Body Corporate
Purchasing a unit within a strata building can be a significant investment for any lot owner, so finding the best provider of strata insurance in Brisbane is essential for your body corporate. Most committees don’t know the best way to balance their insurance needs against the available options, so they rely on strata managers to handle this task for them. Below, we address why this is not the best arrangement and how Strata Insurance Solutions has a better way to serve your body corporate.
The Services We Provide as Strata Insurance Brokers in Brisbane
We take our work as insurance brokers seriously and have developed a new way to provide the legally-mandated coverage your body corporate needs.
- Our policies do not factor in a payment of commission to strata managers which can be a cause for unnecessary additional premium you pay. We instead deal directly with body corporate committees and charge fee for service lower than the industry standard commissions.
- Over time, a buildings condition can change. Upgrades, defects, and changing tenants can impact your availability and cost of insurance. We provide ongoing support and will examine your circumstances and provide relevant advice and changes to your policy if needed.
- Our team works with clients throughout Australia, and we’re familiar with the various regulations across the nation. Regardless of which state or territory houses your building, we understand the legislative requirements required for insuring your building and will factor this in to any insurance policy we take out for you.
Common Errors People Make When Seeking a Strata Insurance Company
Insurance is a complicated field, so it’s no surprise that many building owners make errors when seeking strata insurance coverage.
- It may seem daunting to seek quotes for a building under a strata title. Depending on which agencies you’ve contacted, they may promise to have the best prices or the best coverage. Nevertheless, we strongly encourage each potential client to solicit several quotes and only make a decision after comparing them.
- When things are going well, strata insurance seems like a frustrating expense. When calamity strikes, it’s precisely the thing that will protect your lot owners’ financial wellbeing. If your coverage is not correct, it can put owners in a difficult situation when it’s time to make a claim.
- Another common mistake is delaying when it’s time to make a claim. Regardless of why a body corporate might wait, it’s essential that you submit your claim promptly in the event of damage. Unreasonable delays can compromise your coverage and not to mention, the sooner you initiate the claim, the sooner you’ll get the money you need to rebuild.
Why Strata Insurance Solutions is Right for You
Our team is experienced with strata insurance policies and dedicates all efforts to producing custom policies that puts our clients needs first. We believe in direct communication with our lot owners and strata committees, so we’ve eliminated the unnecessary elements that interrupt this flow and increase policy costs. When you work with Strata Insurance Solutions, you’ll receive essential coverage with exceptional service. Contact us to learn more about our insurance options or to request a quote today.
This information is of a general nature only and neither represents nor is intended to be personal advice on any particular matter. Shandit Pty Ltd T/as Strata Insurance Solutions strongly suggests that no person should act specifically on the basis of the information in this document, but should obtain appropriate professional advice based on their own personal circumstances. Shandit Pty Ltd T/As Strata Insurance Solutions is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 404246) of Insurance Advisernet Australia AFSL No 240549, ABN 15 003 886 687.