Your body corporate should take reasonable measures to ensure it has appropriate coverage by ensuring the body corporate building insurance appropriately meets the needs of owners. This added protection eliminates the risk of large-scale damage, increasing the cost of reconstruction beyond your policy’s coverage rate. Please continue reading below to learn more about how our service with this optional feature can benefit your business.
What You Can Expect from Strata Insurance Solutions and our Body Corporate Insurance Brokers
We’re firmly committed to serving our clients in the best way we can. Our service stands out from other insurance providers in several ways:
- Strata Insurance Solutions has been serving clients across Australia for nearly ten years. Our experience across the various states and territories has given our team an understanding of strata insurance that is impressive both in its breadth and depth.
- We’ve eliminated the need for our clients to purchase insurance through their strata managers. You can work with us directly to achieve the greatest possible savings while still receiving exceptional service.
- We aim to provide our clients the best possible rates for coverage that precisely meets our clients’ needs. Our team works collaboratively to seek out whatever potential savings exist based on your strata building insurance. Our efforts result in a thoroughly researched policy that will reduce your expenses and protect you against common claims that can impact a body corporate.
Tips for Getting More Value from Body Corp Insurance in Brisbane
In the event of a major catastrophe, body corporate insurance is the primary way in which a body corporate will rebuild when the danger has passed.
- Body corporate insurance is mandatory for building (as defined by relevant strata legislation) and public liability insurance. The body corporate also has the opportunity to elect additional covers that are not required by legislation. With the growing threat of climate change, storms that are more frequent and intense and other weather damage, body corporate buildings should pay closer attention to the insurance coverage they purchase.
- Our team regularly finds savings for prospective clients who contact us to compare quotes to their current insurance, especially if you are coming from an insurer that has had regular unchecked rate increases year on year without a market check to see if they are still competitive. Let us offer our assistance to review your body corporate insurance cover in Brisbane and see how we may be able to provide further savings.
- We achieve our competitive rates by eliminating high commission-based structures that most insurers and brokers use. Let us tailor a policy to provide exactly the protection you need at a reasonable price.
Why Strata Insurance Solutions Is Cost-Effective
We understand how time-consuming volunteering on a body corporate committee can be. Dealing with all of the interests of various parties such as owners, onsite managers and strata managers can be complicated enough. Strata Insurance Solutions makes your job easier by handling your insurance needs without a hassle and by finding the best value policies. Contact us for a free online quote today.
This information is of a general nature only and neither represents nor is intended to be personal advice on any particular matter. Shandit Pty Ltd T/as Strata Insurance Solutions strongly suggests that no person should act specifically on the basis of the information in this document, but should obtain appropriate professional advice based on their own personal circumstances. Shandit Pty Ltd T/As Strata Insurance Solutions is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 404246) of Insurance Advisernet Australia AFSL No 240549, ABN 15 003 886 687.